Pressure therapy is a medical and aesthetic treatment that uses air pressure for lymphatic drainage through inflatable pants. We emphasize that all aesthetic treatment pressure therapy is effective because there is a basic clinical disorder that is enhanced thanks to the medical benefits of therapy, such as poor blood circulation in the case of varicose veins and cellulite.
The therapy involves making a drain from pressure on the parties to the relevant body by stimulating blood circulation, avoiding excessive interstitial stagnation, accelerating the processes of reabsorption of toxins and in turn improving oxygenation tissues, ie helping the lymphatic and circulatory system to successfully perform its physiological function.
In the medical field, pressure therapy helps solve circulatory system disorders, remove varicose veins or edema, or treat vascular problems or irrigation that arise in a postoperative period. It is also highly recommended for recovery of sports injuries, to alleviate muscle fatigue, to improve the performance of professional athletes. Its ally and indispensable complement to the vascular specialist for their faculties of venous return; the aesthetic-plastic specialist for pre and post liposuction treatment; and dietitian to complement and support the regime, allowances and preparatory to mesotherapy treatment.
In the field of aesthetics, it is very effective in multiple systems slimming, preventive treatment and elimination of cellulite, loss of volume, improved silhouette, and prevention of varicose veins and effectively to improve the structure of the skin.
The use of pressure therapy allows:
– Increase and enhance the oxygenation of the body and skin
– Revive and improve the circulatory system and venous problems, such as varicose veins and varicose.
– Prevent and treat varicose veins
– Eliminate, reduce and stop the development of cellulite.
– Reduce edema, swelling and inflammation
– Relieve pain in the legs due to pregnancy, obesity…
– Toning muscles and relaxes your legs.
– Shaping legs, arms, buttocks and belly
– Restore tone and firmness of the skin
– Remove toxins from our skin
– Stimulating the immune system
– Serious cardiac circulatory disorders
– Deep vein thrombosis
– Superficial thrombophlebitis
– Severe peripheral arterial insufficiency
– Patients with pacemakers
– Cancer patients
– Hiccup or hypertension
– Skin infections or infections in the legs
– Pregnancy (contraindicated in the abdominal area)
- EU Representative
- FDA Certificate
- FDA 510k
- CE Marking
- Software CE Marking
- Technical File
- CE Marking consultants
- Medical Device Consultants
- US FDA Consultants
- Biocompatibility testing
- Class 1 medical device
- Medical Device Classification
- class 2b medical device
- FDA Registration
- FDA Certificate
- FDA Medical Device Registration
- clinical evaluation
- Clinical Evaluation Consultants
- clinical evaluation report
- clinical evaluation plan template
- clinical evaluation report sample
- clinical evaluation report sop
- literature search protocol
- clinical evaluation report writer
- post market surveillance
- post market surveillance procedure
- post market surveillance plan
- post market clinical follow up
- PMCF Procedure
- periodic safety update report
- US FDA, EU MDR, Regulatory Consultant, I 3 Consulting